Working from a similar breakthrough by his thesis adviser, ethnobotanist Cassandra Quave, Emory senior Matt Mendelsohn discovered two root extracts help conquer staph's defense system.
A new model called HepVu reports estimates of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in every US state for persons over 18 years old.
The Center for World University Rankings (CWUR) ranks Emory University in the Top 10 globally in seven subject areas based on the number of research articles in top-tier journals over the last 10 years.
After conducting award-winning research in high school, Alexa Dantzler founded Students Obtaining Atlanta Research (SOAR) her first year at Emory to encourage female students of color from economically disadvantaged neighborhoods to become STEM researchers.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Emory University undergraduate admission applications soar to record high
Mar. 28, Emory University
- Frog slime kills flu virus
April 18, Emory University
- Emory junior selected as 2017 Truman Scholar
April 12, Emory University
- President Bill Clinton, senator and alumnus Sam Nunn to attend Emory Law Centennial Gala
April 10, Emory University
- CMS report: eICU program reduced hospital stays, saved millions, eased provider shortage
April 5, Emory University
- Emory joins new amicus brief against President Trump's executive order on immigration
April 20, Emory University
Campus News »
Emory Dining hosted a farewell dinner for Dobbs Market on April 25, featuring a special menu, photo booth and even a "DUC" ice sculpture commemorating the Dobbs University Center, which will close to make way for the new Campus Life Center.
Polly Price, professor of law and global health at Emory, is one of 35 recipients of the prestigious 2017 Andrew Carnegie fellowship, which funds significant research and writing in the social sciences and humanities.
The Emory community observed Denim Day on April 19, wearing jeans and other denim clothing to show support for survivors of sexual assault and the overall goal of ending interpersonal violence.
Emory's tennis teams swept the UAA championships, with the women's team claiming its fifth consecutive title and the men's team claiming its third.
Emory in the News »
NPR - Morning Edition, April 28
The Atlantic, April 26
Marketplace, April 25
Los Angeles Times, April 24
- Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish History and Holocaust Studies