Take Note >>
Coming soon: New way to book travel for Emory University and Emory Healthcare
Emory Report | March 5, 2019
In the coming months, Emory will have a new travel portal — Emory Travel Authority — powered by a new travel management supplier to support all Emory University and Emory Healthcare travel efforts. A series of three outreach sessions are scheduled starting March 6 to provide more information about the portal.
Multiple travel agencies were researched to find the right fit for Emory University and Emory Healthcare and to find a managed program to consolidate and enhance the traveler experience. The travel agency selection committee, which included several school chief business officers, global and student travel arrangers, evaluated and chose Corporate Travel Management (CTM) as the best travel services partner for Emory.
CTM demonstrated the right mix of service excellence, strategic account management expertise and leading technologies that will enable travelers to:
- Access pertinent travel information with access to a better booking tool
- Navigate and book flights, hotels and car from a mobile device
- Talk to a dedicated Emory travel agent
- Book guests traveling with the Emory employee
- Upload more than one credit card (including a personal card) to your profile
- And more!
Similar to the travel policy outreach sessions, Strategic Procurement Services will host multiple outreach sessions to discuss the new Emory Travel Authority online booking tool and CTM. See below for the current list of outreach sessions, or visit the travel website. Additionally, Emory Travel Authority training sessions (to learn how to book travel) will be scheduled soon.
Please continue booking with current provider, BCD, until further notice and watch for additional communication pertaining to the launch of Emory Travel Authority. Stay up to date by visiting the travel website.
Register for a travel outreach session to learn more:
- March 6 1-2pm Goizueta Business School W100
- March 26 11am-Noon Goizueta Business School W525
- April 24 1-2pm Goizueta Business School W100
Questions? Email Travel@emory.edu.