Take Note >>
Emory conference on quality in health care is April 2
Emory Report | March 20, 2018
The 11th Emory Quality Conference will take place Monday, April 2, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Woodruff Health Sciences Center Administration Building auditorium.
In keeping with the theme, “New Designs for a New Era,” the keynote talk will be given by Don Berwick, former administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and founding CEO of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
A poster presentation session will follow Berwick’s talk. Also during the event, Emory Healthcare team accomplishments will be recognized.
Registration for the conference is required, using the following methods:
- Emory Healthcare employees with access to the HealthStream Learning Center, log on to the HLC and type 6034 into the search box. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Attendees who are not Emory Healthcare employees can register here.
The poster session is a drop-in event.
Although the main site is the WHSCAB auditorium, the conference will also be broadcast to these sites:
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital, classrooms A/B
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital, auditorium
- Emory University Hospital Midtown, Glenn Auditorium
- Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, 5th floor classroom
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Faculty Office Building (FOB) Room 300
- VA Hospital, classroom 6C130